All of our products are made to order and can take up to 7 to 28 Working Days to manufacture and despatch depending on volume.
- United Kingdom
Standard Delivery (7-14 Working Days)
FREE over £100 spend
International Shipping (14-28 Working Days)
£85 (14kg and up)
- After purchasing your order you will receive a fulfilment email conformation containing your courier and tracking number. Please ensure that you are available to meet the delivery of your order.
- All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability. We make every effort to ensure all orders are dispatched within 14 working days of receiving payment.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or fulfilment company or a full refund.
If you are ordering a product from outside the UK the recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Furthermore your order may be subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or tariffs.
Cancellation Rights and Returns
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, (email or letter) within 14 working days from the day after you receive your goods. Section 28(1)(b) of the CCRs excludes ‘the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specification or are clearly personalised’ from the right to cancel.
- As stated above, notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- Damaged, lost or faulty goods will be replaced free of charge or the customer will be refund. Shipping fees are limited to a maximum refund of £40.
- If goods are returned that are not faulty, the customer will be refunded in full minus the original delivery cost paid. A collection fee equivalent to the original delivery cost will also be levied. Goods that have been personalised or subject to international shipping will not be refunded unless faulty.
- Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
- a. Contact us on info@shelvee to let us know your intention to return your purchase, please attach your receipt (no screen grabs) and images of the fault.
- b. If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
- c. Adequately repackage the product for shipment, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
- You are responsible for arranging and paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product if it is not faulty.
- You are responsible for arranging and paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product if faulty we will only refund your postage equivalent to our own shipping rates, unless the goods are personally returned to our premises by the customer.
- We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
- Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
- Subject to the above, we will action the refund of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
Please returns to address: 61 Belmont View, Harwood, Bolton, BL2 3QN
For any of the above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are here to help.