Cancellation Rights, Returns and Refunds
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, (email or letter) within 14 working days from the day after you receive your goods. Section 28(1)(b) of the CCRs excludes ‘the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specification or are clearly personalised’ from the right to cancel.
- As stated above, notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- Damaged, lost or faulty goods will be replaced free of charge or the customer will be refund. Shipping fees are limited to a maximum refund of £40.
- If goods are returned that are not faulty, the customer will be refunded in full minus the original delivery cost paid. A collection fee equivalent to the original delivery cost will also be levied. Goods that have been personalised or subject to international shipping will not be refunded unless faulty.
- Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
- a. Contact us on info@shelvee to let us know your intention to return your purchase.
- b. If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
- c. Adequately repackage the product for shipment, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
- You are responsible for arranging and paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product if it is not faulty.
- You are responsible for arranging and paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product if faulty we will only refund your postage equivalent to our own shipping rates, unless the goods are personally returned to our premises by the customer.
- We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
- Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
- Subject to the above, we will action the refund of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
As per Consumer Rights Act 2015- you have a right to return/reject any faulty goods to us within 30 days of receiving the goods for a full refund.
If we deliver incorrect or damaged goods, or in the event that you discover any defect in the goods for which you require compensation or other remedy, you must report the defect within 30 days of the date you receive them, or as soon as possible thereafter by emailing us. Any defects or damages must be reported to us within 30 days and we must be emailed images/photos within the 30 days and before any return, refund or replacement is carried out.
Where a Customer experiences a fault with a product it can be returned to Shelvee, subject to our returns policy above.
Please returns to address: 61 Belmont View, Harwood, Bolton, BL2 3QN
For any of the above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are here to help.